The boat was originally comissioned by the Governor of Trieste in the late 1930′s and owned by the “Magazzini Generali”. During WWII, after having served as a Gentleman’s yacht to the British Admiral in Chief of Trieste, she was given to the Yachting Club “Circolo Adriaco” of Trieste where she served as the club’s sail boat until the 1960′s.
Her deck layout and interior were carefully restored during an extensive refit in 2006, and finalized in 2011.
She is a capable ketch, graceful, fast and comfortable at sea. A spacious cockpit and a well proportioned and expansive dog house give way to a light, traditional and cosy interior.
The latest addition to the boat is a wood-burning stove from the Shipmate Stove Company, making her ideal for all season sailing.
5 (not including crew)